Forward the application to Georgina Tzanakaki, secretary of EMGM Board.
National School of Public Health, Dept of Public Health, National Meningitis Reference Laboratory, 196 Alexandras Avenue, Athens, Greece
The secretary will send you further information about EMGM including the member fee.
This membership is open for commercial companies or other organisations who wish to have close ties to EMGM and to take part of defined activities of the EMGM, but without voting rights. Benefits for associate members include:
- the participation for 2 company employees at a reduced registration fee
- putting a link on the EMGM website to the homepage of the company (with or without the society's logo)
- free access to the list of EMGM members (including addresses)
- announcement of open positions on the EMGM website
- access to isolates from the EMGM strain collection.